The Allendale Nursing Home is a fully licensed, skilled-nursing community offering 24-hour care; long-term and hospice services; physical, occupational and speech therapy; and an array of specially designed social, recreational and therapeutic programs.
Established in 1967 as the flagship for The Allendale Community for Mature Living, The Nursing Home has been continuously updated to combine a gracious environment with the latest treatment technologies and lifestyle demands of a new generation of older adults. An elegant dining room, entrance lobby with first-class appointments and an indoor fountain and plantings add to the décor while luxury private rooms with decorative wall coverings and wood flooring offer shared and private accommodations.
Since its beginning, The Allendale Nursing Home has been defined by a family-first philosophy for residents' family members and friends. A high staff-to-resident ratio allows for familiarity and individualized care, and close communication with each resident's family members and physicians. The nursing home also offers:
- Classes and movies focusing on history and the arts
- Card games and crafts to enhance motor and cognitive skills
- Musical and choral performances
- Educational, cultural, social and therapeutic exercise programs
- Religious services and celebrations for the three major faiths
- Spacious personalized private and semi-private rooms
- Three professional chef-prepared meals served each day
- Daily housekeeping services
- Cable TV and all utilities included (except phone service)