The Atrium Assisted Living, built in 1989 and continually renovated to keep pace with the lifestyle and healthcare demands of today's seniors, offers a wide range of assistive services to maximize independence in the comfort and privacy of one's own apartment. From studios to the one- and two-bedroom suites, The Atrium Assisted Living's rental apartments feature spacious living areas, ample closet space and private bathrooms with an array of designer upgrade options. The community's lifestyle also incorporates an array of hotel-style amenities, including housekeeping, dining services and a dynamic activities program featuring planned social, recreational, cultural, educational, spiritual and wellness components.
Additionally, personalized, customized care plans, administered by CNAs and supervised by a registered nurse, help satisfy each resident's health and wellness needs. The following services are available on-site and coordinated at The Atrium Assisted Living's wellness center.
- Health and wellness screenings
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Nutritional counseling and meal planning
- Medication reminders and management
- On-site physical, occupational and speech therapy
The residence also boasts an abundance of community spaces, designed to encourage peer socialization and interaction with family and friends. The luxurious sun-filled two-story atrium lobby, complete with comfortable couches, towering columns and an elegant chandelier, welcome residents, family members and visitors alike in grand style. Residents also favor the outdoor, professionally landscaped grounds for group or individual walks, while others prefer to meet up with their neighbors at the on-site theater, game room, arcade, Internet Café, library, exercise room, activities center, 1950s-style diner or putting green.
The Atrium Assisted Living caters to each resident's sense of individuality in every way, as reflected in each day's activities:
- Classes in Martial Arts, Computers, History, Arts & Crafts
- Low-impact Exercise, Tai Chi, Zumba, Shuffleboard, Horseshoes and Art Lessons
- Two restaurant-style meals served daily, including a choice of entrees cooked-to-order by our own professional chefs
- Group tours and trips to local entertainment venues and museums
- Films and lectures in our on-site 50-seat Movie Theatre
- Concerts, discussion groups and sing-a-longs in the Lounge
- Daily housekeeping and linen services
- 24-hour supervision by registered nurses
- Regularly scheduled religious services
As a certified assisted living residence, The Atrium Assisted Living accepts long-term care insurance and veteran's benefits. The community also offers a Senior
an adult day program for non-residents, and a Short-Term Stay Program as respite to caregivers who travel for extended periods of time or are planning a vacation.
All amenities at The Atrium Assisted Living are included in the monthly rental rates, unless otherwise noted:
- Three professional chef-prepared meals served each day
- Daily housekeeping services
- Scheduled trips to local shopping, dining and entertainment venues
- Planned educational, cultural, social and exercise programs
- Cable television and all utilities (with the exception of phone service)