Carlton Court is one of the area's leading memory care neighborhoods. Residents enjoy a safe and secure environment with diverse therapeutic and enrichment programs designed to help residents with memory impairments.
Comprised of 50 private and semi-private rooms and suites, Carlton Court features an activities center and sunroom adjoining a professionally landscaped courtyard. The memory care neighborhood is staffed 24-hours a day by a team of professionals, many of whom are long-term employees dedicated to preserving each resident's privacy, dignity and the highest quality of living.
Residents enjoy three meals prepared by professional chefs in a beautiful glass-enclosed circular dining room. Each delicious entrée is cooked to order, and modified diets are gladly accommodated. Beverages and snacks also are available throughout the day.
Another favorite gathering place is Carlton Court's spacious Lounge. Families and residents relax in this inviting, comfortable atmosphere.
Highlighted Activities & Amenities at Carlton Court:
- Instrumental and choral concerts
- Therapeutic games and crafts
- Films and discussion groups
- Exercise programs
- Private and semi-private apartments with private bathrooms
- Elegant, plush furnishings and other fine appointments
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Rental fee includes utilities and cable television (with the exception of phone service) On-site wellness center and health monitoring station
- 24-hour nursing staff supervision
- Three professional chef-prepared meals served each day