Opened in 1975 as an assisted living community, Carlton Court expanded its dementia care services and is now one of the area's leading memory care neighborhoods. Residents enjoy a safe and secure environment with diverse therapeutic and enrichment programs designed to help residents with memory-related conditions and illnesses.
Comprised of 50 private and semi-private rooms and suites, Carlton Court features an activities center and sunroom adjoining a professionally landscaped courtyard. The memory care neighborhood is staffed 24-hours a day, 7 days a week by a team of professionals, many of whom are long-term employees dedicated to preserving each resident's privacy, dignity and the highest quality of living.
Among the joys of living at Carlton Court is the finest cuisine, served three times a day. Residents gather to dine and interact with their neighbors in the beautiful glass-enclosed circular dining room, which boasts scenic views and three sumptuous, restaurant-style meals prepared by our own professional chefs. Each delicious entrée is cooked to order and modified diets are gladly accommodated. For the enjoyment of all residents and their guests, beverages and snacks are available throughout the day.
Another favorite gathering place is Carlton Court's spacious Lounge. Families often relax in this inviting, comfortable atmosphere and residents typically engage in friendly banter with their neighbors prior to participating in a full roster of planned activities that include:
- Instrumental and choral concerts
- Therapeutic games and crafts
- Films and discussion groups
Whatever the activity or time of day, Carlton Court's staff assures that each resident receives the attentive care, encouragement and healthcare services they require and deserve. The memory care neighborhood effectively balances the following hotel-style amenities with superior health and wellness services:
- Private and semi-private apartments with private bathrooms
- Elegant, plush furnishings and other fine appointments
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Rental fee includes utilities and cable television
- On-site wellness center and health monitoring station
- 24-hour nursing staff supervision
Enjoy true peace of mind associated with one simple rental fee. No large down payment or endowment is required.
Carlton Court is just like home, in the truest sense, with all of The Allendale Community's hallmark amenities included in the monthly rental rates, unless otherwise noted:
- Three professional chef-prepared meals served each day
- Daily housekeeping services
- Planned educational, cultural, social and therapeutic exercise programs
- Cable television and all utilities (with the exception of phone service)