The Allendale Community for Mature Living established the Senior Social Club, an adult day program for area seniors. The Club operates Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m. Families may choose to enroll their loved one for any number of days. Round-trip or one-way local transportation is available.
This flexible program affords area residents the opportunity to engage in peer socialization while enjoying delicious meals and participating in a variety of stimulating activities. One economical daily fee includes everything:
- Nutritious breakfast and snacks
- Full-course lunch with a choice of two delicious entrees, served restaurant-style in an elegant dining room
- Social and educational recreation programs
Club members also have access to The Atrium's
community spaces, including:
- The Atrium Diner, a 1950s-style diner complete with jukebox and neon lights, serves coffee and other snacks throughout the day
- An Arcade, featuring billiards, table-top shuffleboard and pinball
- Putting green where golfers can practice their strokes
- Activities Center, Computer Center and Coffee Bar
The Club is ideal for seniors who live with their adult children, allowing caregivers to work outside the home while balancing the needs of their immediate family. The program serves Northern New Jersey and Rockland County, N.Y., providing participants to meet new friends, enjoy hobbies and explore new areas of interest. It is a program with benefits for the whole family.
For more information, about the adult day care program, contact The Allendale Community at (201) 818-7979.